Kitchen Sink Sound Dampening Kit
Sinkology copper sinks do not require sound dampening due to coppers natural absorption properties. But for those who want additional noise absorption the Sound Dampening Kit from Sinkology is the perfect DIY solution. Our sound dampening kit includes a quantity of 9 easy to install and highly effective 6 in. x 6 in. dampening pads. Each pad features a peel and sticks permanent adhesive backing. Simply flip your sink upside down, clean the surface to ensure proper adhesion and stick the pads to your sink. We recommend one pad for each side wall and two pads on each side of the kitchen sink drain hole. As will all Sinkology products, the Sound Dampening Kit is protected by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Quantity of 9-pads; each pad is 6 in. x 6 in. square
- 70 mil pads are an effective and affordable way to increase noise absorption
- 9-pads will reduce noise on kitchen sinks up to 36 in.
- Finish changes will occur, like denim or leather, a copper sink gets better with age
- Easy and affordable DIY solution for reducing sink noise
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.