Kitchen Sink Sound Dampening Kit
Sinkology copper sinks do not require sound dampening due to coppers natural absorption properties. But for those who want additional noise absorption the Sound Dampening Kit from Sinkology is the perfect DIY solution. Our sound dampening kit includes a quantity of 9 easy to install and highly effective 6 in. x 6 in. dampening pads. Each pad features a peel and sticks permanent adhesive backing. Simply flip your sink upside down, clean the surface to ensure proper adhesion and stick the pads to your sink. We recommend one pad for each side wall and two pads on each side of the kitchen sink drain hole. As will all Sinkology products, the Sound Dampening Kit is protected by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Quantity of 9-pads; each pad is 6 in. x 6 in. square
- 70 mil pads are an effective and affordable way to increase noise absorption
- 9-pads will reduce noise on kitchen sinks up to 36 in.
- Finish changes will occur, like denim or leather, a copper sink gets better with age
- Easy and affordable DIY solution for reducing sink noise
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Ultimate Guide to Home Renovations: Permits
Embark on your home renovation journey with confidence. Sinkology's essential guide to building, plumbing, electrical, and environmental permits ensures your kitchen and bathroom upgrades are compliant, safe, and smoothly executed.
10 Key Considerations for Choosing the Perfect Kitchen Faucet
Embark on a journey with us to unlock the secret of the perfect kitchen faucet selection! We know you're all about style and functionality in your kitchen, and so are we. Sinkology's guide is your trusted companion, here to walk you through the essential factors.