Kitchen Sink Sound Dampening Kit
Sinkology copper sinks do not require sound dampening due to coppers natural absorption properties. But for those who want additional noise absorption the Sound Dampening Kit from Sinkology is the perfect DIY solution. Our sound dampening kit includes a quantity of 9 easy to install and highly effective 6 in. x 6 in. dampening pads. Each pad features a peel and sticks permanent adhesive backing. Simply flip your sink upside down, clean the surface to ensure proper adhesion and stick the pads to your sink. We recommend one pad for each side wall and two pads on each side of the kitchen sink drain hole. As will all Sinkology products, the Sound Dampening Kit is protected by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Quantity of 9-pads; each pad is 6 in. x 6 in. square
- 70 mil pads are an effective and affordable way to increase noise absorption
- 9-pads will reduce noise on kitchen sinks up to 36 in.
- Finish changes will occur, like denim or leather, a copper sink gets better with age
- Easy and affordable DIY solution for reducing sink noise
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...