Eden 18″ Undermount Fireclay Bar and Prep Sink in Morning Latte Matte Tan
The Eden 18" undermount fireclay sink makes a bold statement in any space. The highly functional fireclay sink offers a bold look that is effortlessly stunning. The 18" sink is perfect for bar/prep spaces, laundry rooms, tiny homes, and smaller kitchens that crave modern design and time-tested materials. The Eden is handcrafted from Sinkology’s SureFire fireclay material and fired at temperatures over 2100° to lock in the clay’s natural durability. The Eden is easy to clean and comes backed with the Sinkology Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that your sink will not chip, crack, stain, or rust with normal indoor use.
As part of Sinkology’s VIBE Collection, the Eden comes in stunning color options to energize your space. This model of the Eden showcases “Morning Latte.” Like the first sip of coffee, this color option is warm and welcome as part of the VIBE Collection of farmhouse-style fireclay kitchen sinks by Sinkology. The matte surface of the sink sits comfortably next to high-shine solid countertops or perfectly complements the natural colors of wood surfaces.
- Dimensions: 18" x 18.1" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 15" x 15.15" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- This model of the Eden (SP400-18FC-MT) features a Matte Tan “Morning Latte” finish
- Installs below counter level to create a seamless surface
- Compact, single-bowl layout with 3.5″ drain
- Handcrafted with solid SureFire fireclay material
- Signature glaze adds extra-thick protective shield
- Non-porous, solid surface that cleans easily
- SureFire material is fired at 2100° to create a dense, durable material
- Flat bottom and even surface is ideal for stacking glasses or dishes
- Drains available for purchase from Sinkology: Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), and InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- Lifetime guarantee to not chip, crack, stain, or rust—the Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Add Color to Your Kitchen with the VIBE Collection of Colored Fireclay Sinks
The next wave of kitchen design is coming, and let’s just say we have a bright future ahead! At Sinkology, we obviously adore the classic charm of an all-white and neutral kitchen. From the stunning simplicity of our Sinkology farmhouse fireclay kitchen sinks to subtle shine with Pfister faucets, the calm and coziness of the style will never change. But there’s a new wave of designers and homeowners who are on the hunt for something different, and that different is beautiful, bright colors.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.