Homer Bar and Prep Nickel Sink
The Homer hand-hammered nickel bar sink from Sinkology adds unexpected beauty to any bar or prep space. The lustrous nickel material is durable, reliable, and designed to be easy to clean. The nickel finish easily wipes down with soap and water or can be cleaned and polished with the Sinklogy Copper Care IQ kit. Designed as a drop-in bar sink, the Homer is easy to install and makes a dramatic impact in any kitchen or bar environment. The Homer features a single pre-drilled faucet hole for compatibility with a wide variety of faucets. The sink also includes a 2" drain that is designed for a Jr. Basket Strainer drain. Sinkology creates each nickel kitchen sink in our state of the art plating facility, and each sink comes backed with the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 12" x 10.5" x 7.75"
- Drain size: 2"
- The Homer nickel bar and prep sink is handcrafted in Sinkology’s state-of-the-art factory to the ensure highest quality product and workmanship possible.
- Sinkology’s high-quality nickel material is luxurious in its appearance and design: the hammered detailing makes every sink unique and creates a gently textured surface.
- Sinkology’s drop-in design makes the Homer nickel bar/prep sink easy to install or replace an existing sink.
- The Homer comes with a single pre-drilled faucet hole for straightforward installation and compatibility with a wide range of faucets.
- The Homer’s 2″ drain hole requires the use of a Jr. Basket Strainer Drain specifically for bar/prep sinks.
- The Homer is a beautiful nickel sink that offers subtle detailing and immense charm: a perfect way to elevate any bar or prep station in your home.
- The Homer bar/prep sink requires no extra work to keep clean and beautiful: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance restoring and polishing (#SARMOR-101).
- The Homer is backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise: our lifetime guarantee that your sink will perform as expected and maintain its beauty under typical indoor use for as long as you own the product.